Echelon Smart Connect EX-3 Bike, Bluetooth Capability, 32 Levels of Magnetic Resistance, Competition Seat, SPD Compatible Clips and Shoe Cages,Works with The Fit App
- 14 DAY TRIAL INCLUDED. The Echelon Fit APP provides totally immersive fitness in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Access to Live, On Demand classes, Scenic rides, Yoga, Stretching, and a host of additional classes using with your trainer of choice It’s like having your own home studio.
- PEDAL YOUR WAY TO NEW HEIGHTS: The all new Connect EX3 has all the great features of the original Connect bike with new advanced technologies. New and improved stabilization handles and seat post adjustments including a competition seat with 6′ lever-style adjustment, 2.4-volt advanced device charging usb, and a precision resistance motor are just a few of the exciting new features you only get with the EX3.
- EFFICIENT, COMPACT AND POWERFUL: The Echelon Smart Connect Bike EX3 is designed with thirty-two resistance levels with new indexing resistance adjustment and easy to use resistance knob, this smart exercise bike stays in one place as you pedal, but it’ll take your at-home workout to new heights. This bike is designed for anyone and every home. With a modern design and a footprint of just 3ft 5in x 1ft 10in, the Connect Bike provides a high intensive work out without taking over your space.
- NEVER RIDE ALONE: Rise with other rides from all over the world. Ride live or on demand and scenic rides with the Echelon Fit App. High energy live classes with certified cycle instructors, keep you motivated from our studio in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Or take a trip without leaving the comfort of your own home. The Echelon Fit App works for any device with Google Play or Apple Store.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We fully stand behind our product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our quality or your experience, you are covered for the first 30 days with our satisfaction guaranteed policy and 5-star customer service. We also offer a 1-year warranty. Simply reach out to us and we will make it right!
To receive your free Apple Airpods 2 when you order your Echelon Bike here is the link thanks to Indoor Cycling Society
More good news!
Samsung and Echelon ink deal to bring “digital fitness” to 20 million
Echelon has joined the Samsung Health on TV platform, an application where Echelon fitness classes will be available on select Samsung televisions. Echelon has inked a deal with Samsung that puts it on course to be part of Samsung’s ambition to reach 20 million consumers with digital fitness products for the home.
Samsung announced the great news at their Samsung’s Consumer Electronics Show when highlighting their famous fitness app Samsung Health. Free trials and subscriptions are now offered by the tech giant as it bids to compete in the indoor fitness space.
Alongside Echelon, Samsung has partnered with other wellness brands like Calm, Fitplan and Jillian Michaels to name a few. The platform has hundreds of exclusive, expert-lead, workout videos available to users.
“We are excited to be part of Samsung Health,” said Lou Lentine, president of Echelon. “This is an amazing opportunity for Echelon and our Chattanooga and Miami instructors to host live fitness and wellness classes within homes around the
Echelon, developed by Lentine, was debuted in Chattanooga in 2017 to provide a “more affordable stationary bike with the tracking and interactive features of Peloton and other higher-priced rivals”.
This current announcement is proof that Echelon is showing commitment to their brand philosophy of making fitness frustration free, and fun and accessible to all. Which is why we always supported Echelon Bikes over the over-priced Peloton Bikes