Over the last few years, Peloton has become one of the most sought after indoor spin bikes. Their products are trendy, innovative and just downright fun to ride, but they come with a hefty price tag of $2245. If you are on a budget, this list of the best Peloton bike alternatives will help you save money. The alternatives we selected are the top Peloton bike competitors and offer a similar experience at a more affordable price.!
In order to qualify as an alternative to the Peloton bike, the competing indoor cycles must at least be able to provide a similar workout experience.
While Peloton bikes have a devoted following, there are comparable alternatives on the market that give the bike a run for its money — and some of them are a lot more wallet-friendly, too. The best Peloton alternatives provide intense indoor cycling workouts and make it easy to stream classes that’ll motivate you to break a sweat. And very importantly, they’ll do it at a budget that’s right for you.
#1 Echelon Smart Connect Bike EX5s – The Closest Peloton Competitor
Of all the options we list, the Echelon Smart Connect EX5s is closest to the Peloton in all aspects. The overall design of is strikingly similar to the Peloton. The only noticeable difference between the Peloton and Echelon is the rear flywheel on the Echelon Smart Connect bike. (see our full comparison between Echelon and Peloton)
With the Echelon EX5s or EX3, you can get a similar workout experience that isn’t much different than the Peloton offers. Echelon also has its live class app that is available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Key Features Of The Echelon Smart Connect Bike
- Echelon App – Grants access to Live spin classes and Free Scenic Rides.
- It has 32 Levels of Magnetic Resistance.
- This model offers has an ergonomic design with an adjustable seat and handlebar.
- It has double sided pedals – featuring one side for SPD cleated cycling shoes and a caged side for regular shoes.
- The Echelon Smart Connect EX5s has 2 Water Bottle Holders.
- It also has mounted Dumbbell Holders behind the seat.
- This indoor cycle is compatible with Bluetooth devices.
- Dimensions: Echelon has a 3 Feet 5 inches x 1 Foot 10 inches footprint and weighs 105 pounds.
The best part about the Echelon and the reason it is the top Peloton bike alternative is it’s more affordable with a cheaper price.
Please take a few minutes and visit the Echelon site here and find out why thousands are choosing this great Peloton Bike Alternative.