As we stated in the past. Indoor Cycling Society would be considered crazy if 100% of our reviews were positive. Our readers and fans want us to be professional and balanced and not act like mindless cheerleaders.
Secondly. Most of you are aware that we are leaders for Indoor Cycling content. Our account known as @indoorcycling receives thousands of views every week. And on our Instagram we have posted over 100s of positive posts and have helped over 100 instructors and studios. Moreover. The majority of the time the communication is friendly and professional.
Which is why we like to give voice to small folks who don’t have a voice or a limited in their reach. As such, when we saw reviews like this on Amazon we are sure you will thank us for not being cheerleaders. Please read:
When I initially purchased this bike I absolutely loved it. It was easy to assemble by a novice, it had a small footprint and most importantly I used it daily. I set it up with my iPad so that I could watch spin videos on it and added an odometer to measure distance and speed. It was perfect. Unfortunately, about 3 months in there was a banging/clicking nose that started to occur from the pedals which would come and go. After 4 months of owning the bike the pedal snapped off of the crank. The metal literally sheered in half. This was a part of the bike which I did not assemble and came with the pre-constructed frame. Unfortunately, I was engaging in an aggressive climb at this time and I nearly smashed my face on the handle bars
Then the buyer goes on to conclude: My bike is now not usable and I can’t imagine paying for an additional part and somehow disassembling the frame and replacing the crank with the tools that were initially provided with the bike. I guess you get what you pay for. Take caution buying a bike from this company as they have poor customer service and do not honour their own warranty which is unfortunate for the consumer because the quality of the product is very low.
If that was not enough. We decided to give Sunny Health and Fitness the benefit of the doubt. We offered to help them for next to nothing. We had a meeting and then was told they would send us a decision. We even gave them free advertising for several days. Not once did they say thank you. And if we did not force their reply they would have had free advertising for life. Which is atrocious.
Other issues are noisy flywheels. You will see on youtube that there is videos to “fix” it. Please watch
To conclude. If this has helped one person then we have done the right thing. We hope you found our Sunny Bikes Review helpful.
Our recommendation is the YOSUDA INDOOR CYCLING BIKES. which was Amazons Choice
- Steel frame
- 【Smooth Stationery Bike】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won’t disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- 【Personalized Fit Exercise Bike】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- 【LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- 【Safe to Use】The adjustable cage pedals on spinning bike protects you from a fast ride. Press the resistance bar to stop the flywheel immediately. The water bottle holder allows you to replenish water in time. Transport wheels help you easily move this cycle machine. All parts are protected and your little baby can’t reach them.
- 【What You Get】A YOSUDA exercise bike, all tools and instructions are in the package. Online instruction video can help you complete the assembly within 30 minutes.